EPN offers internship possibility for university graduates in its office in Brussels. This is a position for 6 months starting from November 2015.
The candidate we are looking for will have:
- A graduate degree ideally in EU affairs, political science, economics, public policy or similar areas.
- Positive attitude and keen interest in the EU and its policies
- The ability to conduct research and analysis
- The ability to learn quickly and work within a team
- Satisfactory English speaking and writing skills and a good command of French and/or Dutch. Other languages will be an asset!
- Good social skills and the motivation to work in a multicultural environment
You will have to:
- Map and apply to the relevant EU funds/subsidies
- Assist the organization in project & event management
- Conduct interviews and write programme reports
- Assist in developing our communication and social media strategy
- Help with the institutional relations (PR activities)
- Conduct research on topics related to the corporate targets & EU policies
- Web site content management , photo and video capturing/editing
EPN will reimburse € 300 per month to the interns for their travel and meal costs.
You can send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com until 30 October 2015.
Please consider that only the selected CVs will be notified for further process and interview.