Fur Europe represents the full fur value chain from farm to fashion. In 2014 the organisation was founded by EFBA (European Fur Breeders’ Association) and IFF (International Fur Federation). It represents members in 24 of EUs Member States plus members from Norway, Iceland, Bosnia, Serbia and Switzerland.
The key aim is to deepen awareness and knowledge about the fur sector and provide information and facts to European stakeholders. Fur Europe works proactively to influence the agenda and to build up a strong network among key stakeholders both in EU Member States and in Brussels. Fur Europe’s values are openness, transparency and reliability.
As intern you will be offered a job with lots of variety and interesting assignments. You will be part of a young a dynamic team that works in a focused and innovative manner.
You will work under the supervision of the Head of Communications who is also the tutor responsible for the internship.
The main topics where the intern is involved are the following:
- Assisting with journalistic production of brochures and other publications for a variety of target groups in cooperation with lay-outer
- Assisting with journalistic production and editing for external and internal websites
- Support capacity building and training activities among Fur Europe Members
- Assisting with research, data gathering and analysis
- Educational background in journalism or communication
- Written and oral skills at native English level
- Excellent communication and multicultural skills, preferably experience from working in an international professional environment
- Independent as well as team player
- Experience with website management and basic graphic work.
Internship period: 1st of October – 31st of March 2017. The working hours are 40 per week. The internship is paid.
Deadline for submission of applications: 1st of September 2016. The candidates will be contacted for an interview in the following week. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions related to the internship please call Head of Communications, Mick Madsen, +32 (0) 471420200