MSLGROUP is Publicis Groupe’s strategic communications and engagement group, advisors in all aspects of communication strategy: from consumer PR to financial communications, from public affairs to reputatio n management and from crisis communications to experiential marketing and events. With more than 3,000 people across close to 100 offices worldwide, MSLGROUP is also the largest PR network in fast-growing China and India. The group offers strategic planning and counsel, insight-guided thinking and big, compelling ideas – followed by thorough execution.
The Brussels office has a track record of successful strategic advice cases across the whole spectrum of European Union public affairs and corporate communications.
We are now looking for a trainee to support the team for an initial 6 month period, starting in December 2015. The position is remunerated.
The trainee will support the MSLGROUP team’s daily activities on a broad range of projects in European affairs. He/she will conduct desk-field research and analysis related to EU regulatory and policy developments in a variety of business-related issues. Furthermore, the trainee should have strong strategic awareness and good written and oral communication skills.
Therefore, we are looking at people with:
- Internship or work experience from at least one EU institution and a good understanding of the EU decision making process
- Excellent written and spoken English, good knowledge of French or other language
- Analytical and creative skills
- Inspiring confidence and trust
- Commercial – a sense for business
- Flexible and service-minded
- Knowledge of the financial service sector is an advantage
- Motivation to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Industry specific experience from pharma, ICT, transport or energy is an advantage
Please send your application to HR Generalist Malin Stridh at email@example.com
We will start interviewing continuously and hope to receive your application as soon as possible, but no later than 30 October 2015.