The Intern will be part of a small and dynamic team and will have the chance to be involved in all operational aspects of the organisation. It is essential that applicants have excellent academic credentials, possess very good communications skills, accuracy and attention for details, and are ready to work in a flexible manner. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the President of PubAffairs Bruxelles.
- Monitoring EU public policies of interest to PubAffairs Bruxelles;
- Producing ad hoc researches, background notes and/or presentations on relevant items debated within EU Institutions;
- Assisting in the organisation of events and meetings, as well as in other PR tasks;
- Assisting in the communications activities of the organisation;
- Drafting documents and reports for internal and external use;
- Keeping track of the organisation’s agenda;
- Acting as a back-up to other colleagues;
- Administrative, office-management and event organisation work is also an important part of the job.
- Graduate or recent graduate in Law, European Studies or Political Sciences or Economics or related disciplines;
- Hard-working and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve results:
- Excellent analytical, writing, and communication skills;
- Interest in EU affairs, public policy and European political mainstreams;
- Excellent team-player and capable of working both independently and as a team;
- Proactive, problem solving and positive attitude;
- Native or nearly-native English language skills;
- Very good knowledge of French, German and/or Eastern European languages;
- Previous experience in European Affairs or EU Institutions;
- Work experience in communications tools, design programmes and social media;
- Sense of humour and humble-but-confident attitude
What we offer:
- A six months paid internship within a well growing organisation;
- A valuable working experience in a dynamic European environment;
- The possibility of gaining or expanding your knowledge and your operational expertise in the domain of EU public policy-making, as well as the chance of gaining a permanent position.
The deadline for the candidature for this position is on the 15th of January 2016 at 12AM CET.
Please send your CV (maximum 2 pages) and motivation letter (maximum 1 page) in .pdf format at email@example.com