Duration of contract: Six months
Location: Brussels, Belgium
About CSR Europe:
CSR Europe is the leading European business network for corporate social responsibility (CSR). With around 60 corporate members and 45 national partner organisations, CSR Europe reaches out to over 5000 businesses across Europe. The network was established in 1995 by European Commission President Jacques Delors. For more information, please visit www.csreurope.org.
CSR Europe is currently seeking Interns/Stagiaires to support the work of the Services Team in delivering projects and services to members.
The internship offers:
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of 60 multinational corporations and 45 European National Partner Organisations
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
The successful candidate will assist staff members in the implementation of activities linked to the European Business Campaign on Skills for Jobs and/or CSR Europe’s projects on governance and accountability.
Tasks include assisting project managers in administration of CSR Europe’s collaborative projects:
- Implementation of CSR Europe’s assessment tools;
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. human rights, sustainable supply chains, STEM, sustainability reporting and performance, etc.;
- Webinar and workshop organisation and delivery;
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, website, databases;
Interns are encouraged to take ownership of tasks and progressively work autonomously.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good understanding of business, the business environment and CSR issues
- Good research skills: ability to find relevant information and summarise the essence
- Good analytical skills: ability to work with data on benchmarks and company assessments
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) : ability to provide both information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others
- Demonstrable experience with MS Office suite esp. strong skills with MS Excel required
- Capacity to rapidly respond to a variety of diverse tasks
- The applicant must be either a recent graduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months
- The candidate must have the legal authorization to work in Belgium
Please note that this is a paid internship with a salary of 750 euro/ month.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV and letter of motivation to Mariya Stoyanova (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject line “SER internship March 2016: name” by 10 Jan 2016, 18:00 CET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.