Start: From now
Length: 6 to 9 months
Location: PARIS, France
Remuneration: 580 EUR/monthly
Application Deadline: August 19th 2016
As WikiStage becomes global, its needs enthusiastic and young team members to help develop the organization. You will be involved in a number of projects under the direct supervision of the Paris Manager. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate WikiStage projects assigned by the Manager
- Search for projects calls and funding for specific ideas
- Website improvement
- Attend client meetings
- Prepare project documentation
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude
- Work closely with business partners
- Bilingual French and English with strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Knowledge in project management and project design
- Be able to work as a self-employed person
- Dynamism and positive attitude
- Strong relationship-building skills
- High motivation
Who are we?
WikiStage is a non-profit, collaborative video learning platform. It aims to create a video encyclopedia giving answers on the world’s most interesting questions with a mission to spur curiosity and make knowledge easily accessible via short, understandable, attractive and educational formats.
Why should you join us?
Our young and motivated team is looking for passionate people who will help us to revolutionize the way we share knowledge.
Help us create the next global video platform for learning and debate.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com