- This event has passed.
Central European Energy Conference 2015
22. november. 2015 @ 12:00 am - 24. november. 2015 @ 12:00 am
9. ročník Central European Energy Conference sa bude konať v dňoch od 22.11.2015 do 24.11.2015 v DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava. Konferenciu zastrešujú Maroš Šefčovič, podpredseda Európskej komisie pre energetickú úniu, Miroslav Lajčák, popredseda vlády a minister zahraničných vecí a európskych záležitostí SR, Peter Žiga, minister životného prostredia SR a v neposlednom rade Vazil Hudák, minister hospodárstva SR.
EU Energy Policy and Energy Security of Central Europe IX
22 – 24 November 2015
> EurActiv.sk will closely follow the conference and publish a Special Report in the week of 23 and 27 November 2015
The 9th annual CEEC will be held with the support of the Czech Presidency of the Visegrad Group in 2015-2016 and under the auspices of Vice-President of the European Commission for the Energy Union Mr. Maroš Šefčovič, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic Mr. Miroslav Lajčák, and Mr. Vazil Hudák, Minister of Economy of SR.
The aim of the 9th annual CEEC 2015 conference is to examine prospects for creating the Energy Union from the perspective of the Visegrad countries. Furthermore, the conference aims to assess the consequences of global energy trends on both energy security and economic competitiveness of the EU and, in particular, the region of Central Europe. It will pay special attention to the process of regional integration of gas markets, as well as market-coupling of electricity markets in the region; including prospects for the inclusion of the Balkan countries and Ukraine. In addition, it will examine expectations regarding the outcome of the 2015 Paris Climate Conference, including implications it might have for the EU energy policy and energy system. Dinner sessions of the conference will also include other specific topics that are central to present developments in the energy sector of the EU and the region of Central Europe.
Energy Union: headway and the V4 perspective
World Energy Outlook 2015
The 2015 Paris Climate Conference: expectations versus implications
Regional integration of gas markets and security of supply
Regional market-coupling of electricity markets
- Research Center of the Slovak Foreign Policy Association
- Representation of the European Commission in Slovakia
- Slovak Gas and Oil Association
- Ministry of Economy of SR
- Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of SR
- Ad hoc
- Centre for Global Studies Strategy XXI (Kyiv)
- Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University (Brno)
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Representation in Slovakia
- Institute for Foreign Affairs and Trade (Budapest)
- Polish Institute of International Affairs (Warsaw)
- Regional Centre for Energy Policy Research (Budapest)
- International Visegrad Fund (IVF)
- MVM Group
- eustream, a.s.
- Schneider Electric
- Slovenské elektrárne, a.s. Member of Enel Group
- DATATHERM, s.r.o.
- Energy Cities
- Energy Efficiency Watch
- Cheniere Marketing Ltd.
- NAFTA, a.s.
- PPA CONTROLL, a.s.
- Slovenská asociácia petrolejárskeho priemyslu a obchodu (SAPPO)
- Slovenská elektrizačná a prenosová sústava, a.s. (SEPS, a.s.)
- Slovenský plynárenský priemysel, a.s. (SPP, a.s.)
- SLOVNAFT, a.s.
- Transpetrol, a.s.