- This event has passed.
International Summit: Smart City 360°
23. november. 2016 - 24. november. 2016
After the first successful edition, EAI is bringing you the 2nd Smart City 360° 2016 Summit bridging the automotive industry with the IT sector. The objective of the Summit is to provide a platform for scientific collaboration, presentation of scientific output and to link research with practice.
With the Slovak Presidency in the Council of the European Union, there is no better place to hold the Summit than in the automotive industry hub of Central Europe. The Slovak capital, Bratislava, will host the Smart City 360° Summit 2016 providing a meeting point for everyone involved in the industry who wants to know the hottest news and most up-to-date issues.
Smart City 360° Summit 2016 will give you an opportunity to forge new relationships with technology leaders, strategists and key decision makers and gain access to a target rich environment of young and promising researchers, and established names in the field, as well as up and coming members of the community.
23 November 2016
An overview of the current situation within smart cities and how the automotive industry is one of the key elements to focus on in the area of “SMART”
|11:00-12:30||PANEL DISCUSSION – AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY IN SLOVAKIA (CURRENT SITUATION)
• Slovakia- world’s largest producer of cars per capita, ‘Tatra Tiger´ in the automotive industry • Automotive Industry in Slovakia – challenges and opportunities • Talent acquisition, acquisition of local…
|13:30-15:00||PANEL DISCUSSION – FUTURE OUTLOOK ON THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY IN EUROPE
• Shift from manufacturing to software and services: Technology and innovation needs to be aligned with excellent customer experience • Self-driven cars, connected cars, enhanced driver support and other innovative…
|15:30-16:30||ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES
• Solar panels and wind power and their use in transportation and smart cities • Environment- friendly transportation • Cost effective solutions for individuals, municipalities and smart cities
|16:30-18:00||EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM AND THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
Comparison of educational systems in Europe, challenges and opportunities Reform of secondary and higher educational systems in Slovakia is needed in order to secure development of the automotive industry in…
24 November 2016
Connected cars, smart solutions, electric cars
Smart City and automotive experts and professionals have put their heads together in the Technology forecast session to figure out what the future of Smart cities will look like.
|13:30-15:00||BIRDS OF A FEATHER (ROUND TABLES DISCUSSIONS)
Discuss with experts the pressing issues in smart city and automotive sector
|15:30–16:30||PANEL DISCUSSION – BIG DATA: OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS
• How to use BIG DATA effectively • Data security, Data protection and data breaches