- This event has passed.
Konferencia o inovačnej politike a prenose technológií
13. apríl. 2010 @ 12:00 am
• Technology transfer between Business and Academia: Current Status, Legislative Framework and Future Prospects
• Best Practices of Technology Transfer: Academia and Business Prospects
• Dušan Čaplovič, Deputy Prime Minister of the Slovak Republic
• Ján Mikolaj, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Education of the Slovak Republic
• Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Slovak Republic
• Anneli Pauli, Deputy Director-General, Development of the European Research Area, DG Research, European Commission
• Charles W. Wessner, Director, Technology, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship, The National Academies
• Saeed Amidi, President/CEO, PlugandPlay Technology Center, Silicon Valley, California
• Gary S. Margules, Vice President for Research and Technology Transfer for Nova Southeastern University
• Leila Risteli, Director, Research and Innovation Services, University of Oulu, Finland
• Robin Vaudrey, Head of Office, European Investment Fund
• Vladimír Báleš, Rector, Slovak Technical University in Bratislava
• Anton Čižmár, Rector, Technical University of Košice
• František Gahér, Rector, Comenius University
The conference will be followed by a Reception hosted by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Miroslav Lajčák and the Chargé d’Affairs of the U.S. Embassy, Keith A. Eddins of the U.S. Embassy held at at 5:00 p.m. at the Palugyay Palace, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Hlboká cesta 2, Bratislava.
Limited seating only – reservations necessary!
Please make your reservation by April 8, 2010 at email@example.com or online.
Golden Sponsors: CEPIT, DELL
Bronze Sponsors: Accenture, Neulogy, PriceWaterhouse Coopers, SAP, U. S. Steel Košice
Media Parner: Euractiv
Predbežný program konferencie nájdete na tejto linke