- Táto udalosť už prebehla.
Towards a more competitive Europe | Discussion with Slovak MEPs
8. novembra. 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
American Chamber of Commerce in Slovakia (AmCham), EURACTIV Slovakia and National Union of Employers (RÚZ), in cooperation with the European Parliament Liaison Office in Slovakia, encourage you to a discussion with newly elected Slovak Members of the European Parliament*. The wider business community wants a more competitive Europe in which Slovakia plays a relevant role. The discussion will focus on issues such as
- BETTER REGULATION
- COMPETITIVENESS OF THE EU ECONOMY
- DIGITAL AGENDA
- ENERGY & CLIMATE POLICIES
- Ivan Štefanec, European People’s Party, IMCO
- Robert Hajšel, Progressive Alliance of Socialists & Democrats, ITRE
- Martin Hojsík, Renew Europe, ENVI
- Gabriel Galgóci, President, AmCham Slovakia
- Miroslav Kiraľvarga, President, National Union of Employers (RÚZ)
- Zuzana Gabrižová, EURACTIV Slovakia (Moderator)
10:00 – 11:30 Moderated discussion
11:30 – 12:30 Networking & Lunch
*Leaders of Slovak delegations from all 4 groups (EPP, S&D, RE, ECR) have been invited.
For more detailed information, please visit the event website.