The ideal candidate should be a student or fresh graduate with previous experience with social media and engagement on social media.
You’ll have the opportunity to implement your passion for and strong knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter). Help shape our brand awareness and reputation by formulating content that considers customer sentiment and engagement on social media.
- Lead and implement our social media strategy & goals to grow the brand and support the needs of the business.
- Develop and implement campaigns as well as compelling new content for our social media channels and blog.
- Publish and manage blog posts via Medium tool
- Manage and monitor Facebook messages, tweets and Instagram comments, stories.
- Grow a community of influencers and guest bloggers.
- Drive awareness of the blog by posting the articles in relevant forums and groups.
- Create photo/graphic and video content
- Repurpose content from other sources to our social media channels.
- Analyze, track and report on social media data from Facebook Insights
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- You work independently and keep yourself busy
- Strong passion for social media. You live and breathe online.
- 1+ year of experience working with social media.
- Excellent oral and written English communication and skills.
- Indepth, knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Other platforms are a bonus.
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Pixelmator, photography, and videography are a bonus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Working environment built around innovative and international people
- Opportunity to grow both horizontally and vertically within the organization
- Freedom to implement own ideas anytime anywhere within the company
- Access to broad network of recognized entrepreneurs, investors and mentors
- Various out of office activities and business travels if relevant
To apply contact email@example.com with a cover letter and a CV
Part-time basis: 80 hours/month | Starting date: mid-August 2017