Názov www stránky Assembly of European Regions
Special Project: SDG Event 2020
We are looking for a motivated student to join the AER Team at our Brussels Office for six months from February 2020.
Working closely with the AER Events Coordinator and Institutional Relations Officer, your main task will be to:
- Contribute to the overall successful running of AER Committee Plenaries (March 2020) and the AER General Assembly, Bureau and, in particular, the SDG Conference “Agenda 2030” (June 2020)
About the Conference “Agenda 2030: Transforming Regions, Changing the World”
“Entering the year 2020, we will see a comprehensive review of the Sustainable Development Goals making this a year of symbolic importance to the global agenda.
This conference, jointly organised by AER, UCLG, the Global Taskforce, Regions4, Strasbourg Eurometropole and the Grand Est region will gather local and regional stakeholders from around the world to call upon the national and global leaders to strengthen the multilevel dialogue in order to facilitate local-global leadership on the 2030 Agenda.
The goal of the conference is to show that regions play a key role, alongside cities, to facilitate the transformation needed to successfully implement and reach the goals in the 2030 agenda.”
Working with the AER Events Coordinator and Institutional Relations Officer you will assist in shaping the SDG Conference, inviting guests and speakers, organising logistics, structuring communications and ensuring a successful event from A to Z.
This is the role for you if:
- You want to grow your event management experience in a hands-on way.
- You have knowledge and interest in the Sustainable Development Goals and their implementation at the local level.
- You are self-motivated, organised and well able to manage your time.
- You are able to perform tasks autonomously and take on responsibilities while coordinating your work with the rest of the team.
- You are a creative and problem-solving oriented person.
- You have strong communications skills, as well as great spoken English and French.
AER is happy to offer you the opportunity to:
- Gain practical experience in event management from A to Z in a European environment
- Get in contact with high-ranking politicians, project officers and partners across Europe and be inspired by them.
- Learn about regions and gain a deeper insight into contemporary issues in European politics
- Work in a dynamic, multinational and multicultural environment
- Develop personal responsibility and initiative
- Gain invaluable experience in an international professional environment
The internship period will be for up to six months, preferably starting on 1 February 2020 until 31 July 2020.
You will be considered a full member of the team from Day One.
Before applying, please keep in mind…
An internship contract must be signed by AER, the trainee and a sending University/School/Institute.
You will receive a monthly financial contribution of EUR 150 during your internship period. Travel and living costs must be covered by the intern.
If you are a citizen of a non-EU country, you will have to make sure that you meet all the legal requirements (visa, residence permit, etc.) to stay in Brussels as specified by the Belgian Law for foreigners. Health insurance must be ensured during your stay.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining us and making AER your next professional experience, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 December 2019, with the subject line “AER Events Assistant”.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis until the vacancy has been filled.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na email@example.com