Názov www stránky Britská obchodná komora v Slovenskej republike
STÁŽ: International Trade Department, British Chamber of Commerce
We offer unpaid internship opportunities for ambitious and driven undergraduate students in International Relations, Politics, European Studies, Management and Economics or other related disciplines.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assistance to the Trade team – perform market research and provide a sector overview of different sectors, identify potential trade partners and customers for the British SMEs
- Assistance in event management – research and contacting of event speakers, active e-mail and phone communication with UK partners, participation at selected British Slovak Business Centre events and organisational support
- Publication of market opportunities and communication with UK exporter
- Database management – CRM system, recording of contacts and processes
- Assistance with various marketing activities
- Daily ad hoc tasks
What we require:
- Full time university student
- Full working proficiency written and oral in English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
What we offer:
- 3 months internship with flexible working time and possibility of extension
- Interesting work in international business environment
- Recommendation letter at the end of the internship
Please send your CV in English by email to: email@example.com.
The successful applicant will be line-managed by an experienced member of staff who will provide feedback and support throughout the internship.
The closing date for sending applications is 30th August 2018.
The planned internship starting date is: ASAP.
The British Slovak Business Centre (BSBC), opened on 5 March 2014 by Lord Livingston, Minster of State for Trade and Investment, is poised to strengthen business and trade relations between Slovakia and the UK. Supported by the British Embassy and the BCCSR, the BSBC helps connect British businesses to Slovak business opportunities. The BSBC provides a networking hub and business centre facilities from which British businesses can build upon local relationships to gain a stronger foothold in the market or maintain previously established connections.
The Business Centre staff is trained to supply introductions to key companies and players in Slovakia, assist British businesses obtain vital information, and provide ongoing assistance to foreign businesses. This includes market entry strategies, start-up support, promotion and outreach, mentoring and overseas market introduction service (OMIS) reporting.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na firstname.lastname@example.org