Názov www stránky CEE Bankwatch Network
About CEE Bankwatch Network
CEE Bankwatch Network is today the largest network of grassroots, environmental groups in countries of central and eastern Europe and a leading force in preventing dubious public investments in the field of energy, climate and environment. Operating with local communities and other NGOs since 1995, Bankwatch works to expose the influence of public banks and investment instruments (e.g. the EIB, EU Budget or the EBRD) to provide a counterbalance to their unchecked power.
In Brussels, Bankwatch works primarily on the Multiannual Financial Framework, Cohesion and Regional Policy, as well as on any EU policy relevant for its campaigns. A member of the Green 10, it takes part in a number of alliances at EU level.
Role and key responsibilities
Bankwatch is looking for an intern to support its work on EU policy in the Brussels office. In this role your primary task will be to support the activity of the various campaigns leaders in all EU related activities, as well as working with the media team based in Prague. You will participate in the effective organisation and smooth running of activities such as advocacy, research, event organisation and logistical support. You will also be expected to support the team on other related tasks. This will entail:
- Supporting and attending advocacy meetings
- Supporting outreach, research and administrative tasks
- Preparing communication and presentation materials;
- Taking an active part in organising meetings and events
- Managing social media and communication activities for the EU related campaigns
Experience and skills
- You are truly interested in climate change and environment challenges
- You are interested or know central and eastern European countries and/or countries of the Energy Community
- You already had an experience in Brussels, ideally in the EU institutions
- You are a fast learner, comfortable to work in a dynamic international environment;
- You have good communication skills, are fluent in English; any other EU language is an asset
- You are flexible and have the ability to work towards deadlines, prioritising between multiple tasks;
- You have a good command of MS Office package (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint) as well as other applications such as Google Docs;
- Brussels, Belgium – some travel may be necessary.
- Early June – Interviews to be done during the week of 27 May.
What we can offer you
- The unique opportunity to work in a flexible and dynamic work environment
- A direct experience with advocacy from the civil society perspective with great access to EU policy-makers
- The possibility to take responsibilities and expand your knowledge on regional policy, energy, environment and climate.
- A 6-months internship contract and salary equivalent to internships in the EU institutions. The contractual relation with the trainees will consist of a Convention d’immersion professionnelle (a professional immersion agreement under Belgian Law).
- In line with the professional immersion agreement provisions, the maximum age of applicants shall be 30 years old.
How to apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to Mr. Raphael Hanoteaux, EU Policy Officer: email@example.com
Interviews will be held in our office in Brussels or via Skype if necessary.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na firstname.lastname@example.org