Názov www stránky Človek v ohrození
With the aim to increase its surge capacity and to provide more support for ongoing humanitarian programs, People in Need Slovakia (PIN SK) has established a dedicated emergency team. In case of any emergency or need, team will be activated and deployed for short-term. The team focus is mainly on the setting up of the emergency response during the sudden onset disasters and conflicts, technical support of the ongoing programs and related consultancy work. Work contract is expected to be approx. 1 month.
- To initiate the emergency response in countries without PIN SK field offices particularly during sudden onset disasters and conflicts (including field assessments, coordination & fundraising activities, setting up of offices, recruitment of national teams, initialization of program activities, M&E systems, etc.)
- To provide consultancy and support (both field based and desk work) for new emergencies at the existing PIN SK countries of operations
- To provide consultancy and support for the preparation of the concepts, project proposals, assessments and baseline studies
- To conduct gap-filling for the existing PIN SK humanitarian programs abroad
- To support Emergency preparedness planning in the existing PIN SK countries of operations
- To support quality of the PIN SK humanitarian programs (particularly desk work on the methodological / technical issues)
- Relevant experience with humanitarian or development programs
- Experience with coordination mechanisms and humanitarian funding an advantage
- Familiarity with the project cycle management and field data collection welcome
- Basic understanding of humanitarian logistics
- Good proposal and reports writing skills
- Familiarity with the conflicts settings and security protocols
- Reliable and self-reliant personality
- Dedicated team spirit
- Excellent spoken and written English, other languages an advantage
- Adherence to PIN SK values, code of ethics and humanitarian principles in general
- Ability to respond quickly to requests of the field deployment
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work experience with a small and flexible NGO, which is growing and aspires to be the leading NGO in its field in Slovakia
- Trainings and learning opportunities
- Salary starting from 1100 EUR brutto commensurate with experience + per diems
- Reimbursement of costs of visas, vaccinations, medical check-up when relevant
- Reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs related to the field visits
- Travel medical insurance for the time spent in the field
- Informal working environment in a dynamic team
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
People in Need Slovakia (Človek v ohrození – PIN SK) is a Slovak NGO providing relief and development assistance. Since 1999, we have provided a helping hand to those deprived of human dignity and freedom due to all sorts of circumstances. To people suering the consequences of war; victims of natural disasters or those who live under the suppression of authoritarian regimes or in conditions of deep poverty – in 29 countries around the world as well as in Slovakia.
We are a proud member of the People in Need network operating from Central Europe.
To join us, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, as a subject please use: „RADU“. Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People in Need Slovakia applies the principle of equal opportunities in recruitment and excludes any form of discrimination.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na email@example.com