Názov www stránky Council of Europe
Job Category: Administration
Job Experience: 3 to 5 years
Job Location: France
Expiration Date: 10 Dec 2018
Vacancy Notice n° e19/2018
Management or Project Support Assistants
- FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
- Location: Strasbourg
Management and Project Support Staff are generally employed in office management and administrative roles. They take on a broad range of administrative tasks, which vary greatly according to their assignment and sector and which could be performed within project assistance, customer service, communication, information technology, data management, finance, human resources, or other similar support roles.
Here are some examples of typical duties you could be entrusted with:
- providing assistance in the implementation of projects;
- carrying out the practical and logistical organisation of meetings, official journeys and other events; following up on all administrative files and financial arrangements related to these events;
- organising travel, visa and accommodation for staff members and experts; dealing with the reimbursement of travel and subsistence expenses;
- drafting and formatting standard correspondence, memos and presentations;
- proofreading and correcting linguistic and grammatical errors within texts and documents; checking translations; organising the production, distribution and publication of documents in print version or online;
- receiving, reviewing and dispatching incoming correspondence, e-mails etc.; managing shared mailboxes;
- recording, maintaining and updating a variety of data (files, documents, statistics, data bases, web sites, information and documentation tools etc.);
- providing support to clients;
- processing purchase orders for a variety of contractual and administrative arrangements;
- contributing to the smooth functioning of IT systems, applications and tools.
Only candidates who we consider best match the eligibility criteria below will be asked to sit a series of eliminatory assessments. Those who achieve the best marks will be invited to a subsequent interview.
Further information on assessments will be provided to the selected candidates in due course.
- completed full course of general secondary education, followed by a post-secondary qualification corresponding to a minimum of two years’ studies.
- after the required qualification, at least two years of recent professional experience in an international Organisation or a multinational environment at support level (projects, customer service, communication, information technology, data management, finance, human resources or other).
Traineeships will not be taken into account in the calculation of the required two years professional experience. Please do however mention any relevant experience, including traineeships, you might have so as to ensure the continuity of your CV.
- very good knowledge of one of the official languages (English or French), in both written and oral communication;
- good knowledge of the other official language;
- knowledge of languages of those countries with a Council of Europe external presence will be an advantage.
- nationality of one of the 47 Council of Europe member States.
under 65 years of age at the closing date of the vacancy notice.
Employee Core Values
Council of Europe staff members adhere to the values Professionalism, Integrity and Respect.
Professional and technical expertise:
- has comprehensive computer skills in standard tools of office applications (word processing, spreadsheet, databases, presentation software, and Outlook). Professional experience in internet/intranet, social media publications or IT support will be an advantage;
- demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the activities of the Council of Europe.
- Planning and work organisation
- Analysis and problem solving
- Concern for quality
- Service orientation
- Teamwork and co-operation
- Learning and development
- Results orientation
Applications must be made in English or French using the Council of Europe on-line application system. Please be advised that the language you choose to fill in your application form will be considered as your preferred official language for the duration of the recruitment procedure.
Applications must be submitted at the latest 10 December 2018 (midnight French time). Please ensure that the description of your duties with regards to your professional experience is as comprehensive as possible.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
To apply for this job please visit www.coe-recruitment.com.