Názov www stránky Delegation of the EU to the Republic of Serbia
NOTICE OF CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR EXTERNAL EXPERTS
1. Contracting authority: Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Serbia
2. Registration procedure: The objective of this call for expressions of interest is to set up a list of external experts.
Expressions of interest should be submitted in English by e-mail to the following address: DELEGATION-SERBIA-FCS@eeas.europa.eu Inclusion on the list entails no obligation on the part of the contracting authority concerning the conclusion of contracts.
3. Information and documents to be provided
Interested parties should provide the following:
- 1. Cover letter indicating full contact details and one or more specific fields indicated under point 7 in their expression of interest;
- 2. EU CV form;
- 3. Declaration on honour to be found stating that they are not in one of the situations of exclusion listed at point 10 and that they fulfil the selection criteria listed at point 11. The form is available as Annex 14 at http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/prag/annexes.do?chapterTitleCode=A. In case of doubt, supporting evidence of non-exclusion may be requested.
4. General description of the procedure
Natural persons are invited to submit an expression of interest in accordance with the rules set out in this notice. The contracting authority will draw up a list of experts who meet the criteria set out at point 11. This list comprises sub-lists, corresponding to each of the fields described at point 7. Where a particular task relating to the field described at point 7 is to be performed by an external expert, the contracting authority will assign experts to the task on the basis of the skills, experience and knowledge necessary and in accordance with the principles of non-discrimination, equal treatment and absence of conflict of interests.
5. Protection of personal data
If processing your expression of interest involves the recording and processing of personal data (such as your name, address and CV), such data will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. Unless indicated otherwise, your reply to this notice and any personal data requested are required for the purposes indicated above in point 4 and will be processed solely for those purposes by the contracting authority indicated in point 1, which is also acting as data controller. Details concerning the processing of your personal data are available on the privacy statement at:
Your personal data may be registered in the Early Detection and Exclusion System (EDES) by the responsible Authorizing Officer of the Commission, should you be in one of the situations mentioned in Article 106 of the Financial Regulation (regulation EU/EURATOM 966/2012 of 25 October 2012 as amended).
6. Use of the list resulting from this notice
The list resulting from this notice will be used exclusively for execution of the tasks within the fields described at point 7, below the threshold of EUR 60,000 of total payments (including both remunerations and reimbursements).
7. Full description of the fields covered by the call for expressions of interest
The tasks to be performed by the experts will be as follows:
7.1) Policy analysis expert related to the work of Parliament: Policy analysis related to work of the Parliament (RS) including analytical assessment of political implications and impact in the EU assistance; Monitoring and reporting on political and legislative developments in the country (reports, briefings and ad hoc analytical reports) on specific issues related to the work of Parliament on short notice.
7.2) Media expert: Monitoring and reporting on the state of affairs in the media, the relevant relations of the legislative body with the line ministry, state agencies, journalists associations, international experts, local thinktanks and interest groups, and other relevant bodies; Analytical assessment of political implications related to freedom of expression and the freedom of media and its influence to the political climate, which might also have an impact in the EU assistance to Serbia.
7.3) Supervising engineer: Check IPCs and Final Statements of Accounts for Works contracts including visits to construction sites with particular focus on increased quantities, use of contingency reserve and other aspects based on internal risk analysis (depending on individual project and following PM’s briefing), Monitoring and reporting on implementation of activities funded by local administrations (parallel or joint financing as per Financing Agreements); provide timely advice and report on sustainability of infrastructure projects.
7.4) ICT expert: Reviewing the Technical Specifications for ICT supplies – describing the total technical requirements and defining the characteristics required of products or supplies which enable them to be described in such a manner that they fulfil the use for which they were intended by the EU Delegation, Support in preparation of Tender Dossiers for ICT supplies – containing all the provisions and information for tenderers, including procedures to be followed, documents to be provided, and according to the PRAG requirements; Supporting in programming and monitoring of ICT projects.
7.5) Development assistance analyst: Conduct analysis of financial development assistance of local, national and regional development programmes/projects implemented by the EU as well as by other development partners, including international financial institutions, with the aim to maximize the scope and effects of EUs support to Serbia in achieving the national development priorities. The scope and areas to be addressed through the analysis will be based on the draft Multi-Annual Planning Document for Financial Assistance Needs (NAD) for the period 2019-2025. Draft and edit high quality substantive papers for maximum policy impact, and oversee the production of statistical and analytical documents, ensuring their timely and quality delivery – including synthesis reports, national, regional, local or thematic financial development assistance reviews, case studies and policy papers.
8. Place of delivery:Republic of Serbia
9. Expiry date of the list resulting from this call for expressions of interest: The list resulting from this notice is valid until 30 September 2022. Interested parties may submit an expression of interest at any time prior to the last three months of validity of the list. The initial list will be based on expressions of interest submitted before 11 October 2019.
10. Exclusion criteria
11. Selection criteria for pre-selection of candidates and for experts
All experts included in the list should possess:
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken;
- Very good communication skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent drafting and reporting skills.
Criteria relating to technical and professional capacity
- University degree (where university degree has been awarded on completion of four years study in a university or equivalent institution) related to the relevant field of expertise;
- At least 5 years of post-graduate professional experience;
- At least 3 years of post-graduate professional experience in the field of expertise;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Computer literacy;
- Drafting, reporting and communication skills.
At this stage there is no need to submit evidence documents for the above criteria. Please note that at the later stage you may be requested to provide your offer together with evidence attesting the qualifications, skills and experience stated in your CV.
12. Conditions of remuneration and reimbursement of experts: Experts shall be remunerated at a fixed price or unit price per day established in each tender with a maximum value of 15,000 euros. The travel and subsistence expenses will be reimbursed under the conditions set out in the contract.
13. Ex-post transparency: A list of experts (name and subject of the tasks executed) who have concluded a contract following the procedure set out at point 4 shall be published on the website of the contracting authority.
Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na DELEGATION-SERBIA-FCS@eeas.europa.eu