Názov www stránky ESET
Head of Global PR
Job location: Bratislava
Work time: Full time
Contract type: Fixed term
As the leader of the Global Public Relations Team, the Head of Global PR provides strategic public relations services to EMEA-based PR offices, partners and agencies within the territory to generate positive and high impact media coverage for ESET products, research and corporate image.
This is a unique and senior career opportunity located in Bratislava, at the global Headquarters of ESET, Europe’s largest IT security company. The Global Head of Public Relatoins (PR) reports directly to the Global Marketing Director.
The Head of Global PR is responsible for defining media communication strategies for ESET. This individual ensures that corporate messaging is accurately reflected in all forms of external facing communications to the relevant stakeholders (media, bloggers, influencers, community), collaborating with marketing departments in HQ, regions, ESET country offices, and external country partners. While creating, managing and executing strategic and operational PR and Social Media programs in coordination with Regional and Local Offices, this individual leads the Global PR team to define initiatives for ESET at worldwide level that will further raise ESET’s awareness, reputation and positioning ESET as Europe’s leading IT Security company. This includes defining the external communication strategy for each product portfolio; leading the global and regional teams in drafting, editing, issuing press releases, corporate communication materials and social media campaigns/content to maximize effective reach and relevance to target audiences. This individual is responsible for designing and implementing highly effective PR programs that reach key influencers, journalists, media outlets, and end users. Furthermore, he/she proactively monitors media developments and designs, implements, activates, and executes crisis and incident communications programs to protect ESET’s corporate reputation.
The Head of Global PR will lead the Global PR and Social Media teams based in ESET HQ in Slovakia, as well as PR and Social Media managers from EMEA region. In addition the individual will provide guidance to and align other regional PR functions (NORAM, LATAM, APAC).
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Global Research, WeLiveSecurity, Industry Insights & Relations, Product Marketing) to develop effective PR strategies that maximize impact and coverage of recent news/discoveries and connects those to the Global PR Strategy and company goals
- Coordinate the global efforts of ESET in the PR area, to ensure regional and local teams work together to maximize the results
- Direct, manage, and council teams and external suppliers (i.e., PR Agencies – internal and external) to develop and deploy PR and Social Media strategies, programs, and tactics
- Continuous monitoring of news about ESET and competition, including new developments and trends, and report on those to management and other stakeholders
- Conduct media training for members of ESET’s executive and research team
- Analyze, measure and report on results of PR and Social Media global and regional programs as well as other external communication activities
- Manage (review, correct, approve, and selectively write) delivery of press releases, bylines, briefing documents, content and talking/speaking points for ESET and its offices and partners
- Understands media relations practices and requirements for ESET key markets and accommodate the practices and messages for different cultures and expectations
- Focus on results and carry on activities that will be in line with the company goals
- Responsible for the global PR and Social Media budget
- Manage and prioritize working tasks, assignments and conduct timely evaluations
- Lead „We Live Security“ multi-language editor and writer teams, based on 4 continents
Public relations and agency management experience. Critical thinking and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing industry are essential.
- 10+ years international experience in media relations, minimum 5 years in a management position – ideally for a tech company or tech focused PR agency.
- Extensive experience in an international communications role either in-house or agency with a solid understanding of working across 60+ countries
- Knowledge of the communication and media landscape in major global markets and the ability to estimate key media.
- An expert in leading communication activities and the ability to work with cross-functional teams to effectively position PR within a variety of campaigns
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Solid understanding and affinity for the IT security sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation experience
- Intercultural competence and knowledge of the media ecosystem on global level (most important: Europe and North America).
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication and networking skills, high ethical standards, willingness to learn and innovate, and exhibit mature judgement
- Proven track record of producing strategic public relations and communications content
- Working in a fast-paced, high output work environment
- Prolific writing skills and a deep understanding of traditional and non-traditional media
- Personable with strong relationship building skills
- Detail oriented and deadline focused
- The ideal candidate has professional experience as a journalist.
- English – proficient user (C1)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 5000 EUR/month
*The final basic wage component can be higher accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
JR-01160 Head of Global PR
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
To apply for this job please visit eset.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.