It was founded in 1989, with the aim to support and develop student mobility. As a European organisation, ESN uses multiple channels to maintain effective internal and external communication with the Network, our partners and stakeholders.
The international headquarters in Brussels are looking for a Communication and Media Intern starting in early August. That person will work on maintaining active and quality communication including Social Media, websites, blog & newsletter as well as assist in all communication-related tasks.
Terms and Conditions
- Internship for a duration of 6 months
- The successful applicant should start ideally in early August.
- Must have an Erasmus Placement or any Internship Agreement
- Accommodation is provided
- Transport costs in Brussels are covered
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Implementation of social media communication, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Aid in graphic design (both raster & vector)
- Help in creating the newsletter, updating the website and ESN’s online tools
- Contribute to the design our internal ESN publications, such as ESN Survey
- Assist in various communication-related tasks.
Required skills and experience
- Experience in copywriting in English
- Background in communication, media, graphic design or similar
- Good knowledge of Social Media and being familiar with basics of online marketing
- Good knowledge of Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience in photography
- Precise and organised way of working
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package
- Capability of working in a team as well as independently
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the Erasmus Student Network is a plus.
- Video editing and/or animation tools
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS, experience in web design.
Why internship at the ESN Headquarters
- Casual, friendly, multicultural environment
- Work in a leading student organisation with strong communication
- Various training opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- Support for creativity and innovative ideas
- Work using advanced tools for online communication.
To apply, you are encouraged to use the ErasmusIntern.org website. If this is not possible, please send a short motivation letter and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible, but no later than the 14th of July at 23:59 CET. Please double-check that you are eligible for an Erasmus+ traineeship grant before applying. Interviews, either in Brussels or via Skype, will be conducted on a rolling basis.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org(for content-related questions) or email@example.com (for administrative questions). For more information on ESN, please visit our website www.esn.org.