Názov www stránky EU DisinfoLab
EU DisinfoLab is an independent NGO tackling sophisticated disinformation campaigns targeting the EU, its member states, core institutions and core values.
To these ends, EU DisinfoLab:
- develops and maintains an independent European platform on disinformation;
- monitors disinformation activities across the major platforms (digital and traditional), identifies trends and threats, and exposes disinformation campaigns;
- regularly makes policy recommendations at both the EU and Member State level;
- organises seminars, forums, meetings and other events to assemble activists, researchers and experts to share experiences and tools.
EU DisinfoLab is looking for a Communications and Advocacy Intern who can contribute to the work of a growing NGO.
After training within our team, you will:
- Take an active part in the organisation of a virtual event in Autumn 2020 in Brussels;
- Contribute to building the DisinfoLab community by drafting a weekly newsletter and help with the organisation of webinars;
- Update EU DisinfoLab’s online repository of knowledge;
- Assist the team with advocacy-related tasks;
- Assist the team with project management;
- Take part in other activities defined by the team.
- Educational background in political science, international relations, European studies, communications, or a related field;
- You have an affinity for digital issues, with a societal and political focus;
- Good understanding of the functioning of the EU institutions;
- Strong research, analysis and reporting skills, with excellent writing and editing skills.
- You are a curious person, with a can-do attitude;
- Native or near native English language skills. Additional European languages will be considered an asset.
- You like bringing people together;
- Experience in event organisation is an asset;
- Exceptional organisation skills, with a good eye for detail and an ability to multi-task, plan ahead, and keep track of tasks.
- A small team working in an excellent atmosphere;
- Tailor-made training in a highly innovative field;
- Constant learning experience;
Starting date 24/08/2020 for a six month period.
Our office is located at Chaussée de Charleroi 79, 1060 Brussels.
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30am-6pm.
We look forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter) as well as two references by 06/07/2020.
Please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application – communication and advocacy internship”.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na email@example.com