Názov www stránky EURACTIV
Job Category: Sales / Marketing
Job Location: Brussels
Expiration Date: 01 Dec 2019
Client Support Intern
EURACTIV is the leading EU policy media present in 12 EU capitals and publishes free EU news and facilitates EU policy debates for policy professionals in 12 languages. With 2.3 million page views and 783.986 unique visitors per month, EURACTIV is the leading online media on EU affairs. The media gathers approximately 100 people including franchise partners and has four main sources of income: Sponsorship, Communication Package Memberships and Advertising and Public contracts.
EURACTIV operates a trainee scheme in Brussels providing young professionals/recent graduates graded learning in EU policies. Interns are allocated either to editorial, commercial or technical tasks, depending on availability and abilities/experience. These internships are for a minimum of six months, maximum of 12 months.
We are now looking for a client support intern (Commercial Department) – Brussels
Starting date: 01/12/2019
Assistance with client reporting, marketing communications and events.
- Assistance with client management and marketing communications
- Assistance in advertising campaigns and other marketing tools
- Assisting with annual activity reports for clients, including statistics taken from Google Analytics
- Assistance in events management
- Assistance in mailings / e-mailings / presentations for clients and prospects
- Managing and updating commercial databases
- (CRM) General office management and administrative tasks
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Very good command of English spoken/written (and ideally French or German)
- University education: European affairs, communications and/or business management/marketing
- Frequent user of internet services and good knowledge of MS Office (social media included)
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Able to face tight deadlines Brussels experience (traineeship at EU institution or similar)
- Knowledge of/Interest in the “EU” market, i.e. industry federations, NGOs, consultancies,
- Proactive, open-minded, flexible and team-player, multi-tasker
- Open to new ideas and concepts,
- Able to work independently and as part of a team carrying out multiple tasks or projects
- Google analytics/Excel experience
- Interesting work in a multicultural environment (international team of 100 people)
- Insight into EU politics
- Insight into the work of a Brussels based EU media
- 6 – 12 months remunerated contract
CONTACT: Please send relevant CV with short covering letter to:
Goksen Caliskan, EU Advocacy Director Goksen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications welcome immediately!
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na Goksen.email@example.com