Názov www stránky EURACTIV
The EURACTIV Media Network specialises in EU policies and acts as a bridge between media organisations in more than 12 European capitals. We publish online in more than 12 languages. Our headquarters are in Brussels.
We are pro-European, critical but constructive. We are independent and transparent in our reporting as well as in our diversified funding model, which allows us to propose our content free of charge.
EURACTIV offers a wide variety of services in order to support EU stakeholders in their communication strategy and their reputation building.
We are now looking for a young and motivated
To join our dynamic team in Brussels covering a variety of topics related to energy and environment.
Expected starting date: beginning of February
- Monitoring media and EU policy announcements
- Doing research on relevant topics
- Writing stories
- Conducting interviews
- Promoting our content on social media
- Experience in writing articles, blogs, briefings or other journalistic content
- Data journalism
- Native or near-native English (any other European language is a plus)
- Solid knowledge of EU institutions, policies, legislation and procedures
- Insights into the work of a Brussels-based media, specialised in EU affairs
- A multicultural environment (international team of 50 people)
- Wide-ranging tasks and insights into EU politics
- 6 months to one year contract (paid internship)
How to apply:
Please send your CV with a short covering letter at email@example.com by no later than 31 of January 2020.
Please use the following structure for the subject of your email: [Energy & amp; Environment Journalist intern] + [Name] + [Family Name]
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na firstname.lastname@example.org