Názov www stránky EURACTIV
Social Media Intern (Paid Internship)
We are currently looking for a dynamic candidate with a knack for digital marketing and online content distribution, with knowledge of social media tools and platforms, a taste for design, and an aptitude for analytics.
What are the benefits of working at EURACTIV?
You will be working in a vibrant international media office, in a multicultural team, full of talented colleagues you can learn from. You will be in the middle of EU affairs, both physically (our office is in the EU quarter) and through your work. You will be able to bring your contribution to one of the most respected EU affairs media in Europe and bring our news, multimedia content and newsletters in front of the relevant stakeholders. This experience will give you a great career boost and your work will be valued.
Social media production
- Under supervision, produce content for EURACTIV’s social media channels (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn), working to repurpose our content for each platform to increase engagement and reach.
- Monitor our social media channels and communications inbox to ensure responsiveness to reader questions and comments.
- Work closely with the events team to promote our policy events and increase engagement of participants via live tweeting.
Reporting and analytics
- With training, provide timely and relevant viewership reports using digital reporting tools, (Google Analytics, Parsely, Sprout Social, native analytics).
- Ensure that client deliverables are met in terms of social media outreach and events communications; be agile in reporting on social media impact.
- Run marketing campaigns (with manager support) to increase EURACTIV’s social media followers and newsletter subscribers.
- Contribute creative ideas to grow the quality and reach of our digital distribution efforts of our articles, newsletters and multimedia content via free and paid channels.
- You have some knowledge of EU institutions, policymaking and media.
- You are an avid media consumer and enthusiastic digital communicator.
- You have some experience with Twitter Ads and Facebook Ads and you’re willing to learn more about paid content distribution.
- You know your way around several social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) and tools that automate posting, and are excited to learn more.
- You’re fluent in English (written and spoken) and a strong writer.
- Knowledge of French, German and other EU spoken languages is a plus.
- You have an eye for good design. Some experience with Canva is an asset.
- Some experience with WordPress is a plus.
- You’re adaptable and able to continually problem-solve and navigate the ever-changing digital space.
- You’re hard-working, a team-player, based in Brussels or willing to relocate
Candidates must have the legal right to live and work in EU countries.
Please submit a CV and cover letter detailing your background and interest in the position to the following email address: email@example.com.
Please mention in the subject line: Social Media Intern Application_First Last name.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na firstname.lastname@example.org