Názov www stránky Eurochild
Vacancy: Communications Intern
We are looking for a spirited storyteller with experience in drafting digital content for our website and newsletters. The Communications Intern will work directly with the Communications Officer and Head of Communications. Interns are part of the staff team and are expected to contribute to the overall work of Eurochild, as appropriate.
Internship period: February – July 2019 (with possibility of extension)
Location: Eurochild Secretariat, Brussels
Remuneration: Our interns receive a monthly standard remuneration (€766 + monthly transport expenses).
- Support the Communications team to produce and disseminate the bi-weekly newsletter for Eurochild members and the monthly public newsletter (gathering news from members and EU sources, compiling news items, summarizing and editing.)
- Maintain and update the Eurochild and campaign websites (Typo3/WordPress)
- Support planning and delivery, monitoring and evaluation of social media activity including production of visual support (eg. Infographic, banners, etc.)
- Assist with the dissemination of Eurochild’s policy and advocacy work and events (press releases, press statements, policy positions, etc.)
- Assist the Communications Team in the production of printed materials
- Maintain and update the database of contacts and audiovisual material
Qualifications (* are mandatory requirements):
- University degree or relevant experience in journalism, media and/or communications*
- Native-level written and verbal English*
- Experience working with content management systems (eg. Typo3 and/or WordPress) and email marketing (eg. Mailchimp or Sendinblue)*
- Knowledge of other EU languages, especially French, is an advantage
- Good knowledge and interest in design tools (eg. Photoshop, Canva or Gimp)
- Experience of running social media channels for an organisation*
- Enthusiasm to work in a small, interdependent and international team*
- Interest or experience in working on social issues is a plus
- Knowledge of EU institutions is a plus
Are you interested?
To apply, please complete this online application form (with CV in PDF format).
Deadline for applications: 17 December 2018 midnight (CET)
Online test: 14 January 2019
Interviews: Week of 21 January 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted by 2 March 2018. Owing to the high number of applications, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
Do you have questions? For any questions on the application, please contact Prerna Humpal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
To apply for this job please visit eurochild.wufoo.com.