Názov www stránky European Banking Authority
The European Banking Authority invites recent university graduates, who have completed their studies no longer than five years prior to the deadline for applications, to submit their applications for the following traineeships at the EBA:
- Traineeship in the Legal Unit – Ref. TR LEGAL 2019
- Traineeship in Banking Markets, Innovation and Consumers Department – Ref. TR BMIC 2019
- Traineeship in Economic Analysis and Statistics Department – Ref. TR EAS 2019
- Traineeship in the Prudential Regulation and Supervisory Policy Department or Policy coordination Unit- Ref. TR PRSP/PC 2019
For details, please refer to the vacancy notice below.
Before applying for the traineeship, candidates shall read the Decision on paid traineeships offered by the European Banking Authority (EBA DC 263) and the Decision of the Executive Director on organisational and financial arrangements for EBA trainees in the context of the Agency’s relocation from London to Paris (EBA DC 264) which are available in the ‘related documents’ section also on this page.
The amount of the monthly traineeship maintenance grant is 1676.05 EUR.
Deadline for applications: 28 June 2019 at 12:00 noon Paris time
Applications shall be sent in English before the deadline to the following address EBA-Traineeship-Applications@eba.europa.eu and shall include the following documents:
- A curriculum vitae in the Europass format 
- A motivation letter
- A filled eligibility criteria grid, dated and signed
- Copies of diplomas (or relevant certificates) of all undergraduate and post-graduate studies declared in the CV
Please clearly indicate how you meet the selection criteria and behavourial competences in your application.
Please indicate the reference number of the traineeship you are applying for and your first and last name in the subject line of your email (for example, TR LEGAL 2019_First Name, Last name)
If you wish to apply for more than one traineeship position at the EBA, you must submit a separate application for each of them.
Please note that only complete applications submitted within the deadline will be considered. No additional documents or justifications will be accepted after the deadline for applications. Applications received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na EBA-Traineeship-Applications@eba.europa.eu