Názov www stránky European Citizen Action Service
Job Category: European Union
Job Experience: 3 to 5 years
Job Location: Brussels
Expiration Date: 06 Oct 2019
ECAS is Recruiting a Citizens‘ Rights Training Coordinator
The European Citizen Action Service (ECAS) is a Brussels-based international non-profit organisation with a pan-European membership and 28 years of experience.
Empowering citizens in order to create a more inclusive and stronger European Union by:
- Promoting and defending citizens’ rights.
- Developing and supporting mechanisms to increase citizens and citizen organisations’ democratic participation in, and engagement with, the EU.
An inclusive, transparent, citizen-centric and democratic European Union in which citizens’ rights are at the heart of decision making at all levels and in which citizens are informed, consulted and actively participate.
ECAS’ Team Values
- Non-partisanship: Free from affiliation with any political party;
- Professionalism: Striving for excellence in all aspects of our work;
- Empowerment: Enabling citizens to understand and utilise their rights;
- Inclusiveness: Ensuring that all EU citizens can fully enjoy their rights;
- Innovation: Applying unique and modern solutions.
Description of the Job
The successful candidate will take the lead in and coordinate ECAS’ training activities related to EU citizen rights awareness and enforcement, targeting different beneficiaries: rights’ advice organisations, public authorities, experts etc. The training activities will take place both online and in the form of offline events.
He/She should have a keen interest in understanding European citizenship issues, operate effectively at their own initiative while being a team player and be able to work under tight deadlines.
Commitment to ECAS’ mission and values is a must.
Reporting to the Director of ECAS, the Candidate will:
- Support the implementation of ECAS’ training agenda related to EU citizens’ rights;
- Coordinate ECAS’ training projects;
- Consolidate and digitalise ECAS’ training experience and expertise;
- Design new training modules involving different content-related approaches;
- Recruit training participants;
- Develop and manage ECAS’ online courses on EU citizens’ rights,
- Promote ECAS’ EU citizen rights’ training.
Knowledge and Experience
- University or Master’s Degree in Law, International Relations, Political Science, European Studies or any other relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of the EU decision-making process;
- Excellent knowledge of EU Rights and European citizenship;
- Public speaking experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience related to training management or delivery; and designing/managing online courses;
- English language proficiency – written and oral.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, social, proactive.
- Innovative and result-orientated.
- Team worker but capable of performing tasks independently.
- Capable to working under pressure and observing strict deadlines.
- Capable of multitasking.
The successful candidate will be offered an initial one-year contract with a starting salary of EUR 1.800. Upon positive performance review, the contract can be transferred into permanent employment after this period.
Deadline for Applications:
Applications – CV and Motivational Letter should be submitted by 6 October 2019 to Ms. Kavrakova at email@example.com.
ECAS is an equal opportunity employer which seeks to further diversify its staff in terms of gender, culture and nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na firstname.lastname@example.org