Názov www stránky European Green Party
Intern, Internal Communication: European Green Party !
Job Category: Internship / Graduate
Job Experience: Internships
Job Location: Brussels
Expiration Date: 21 Nov 2018
The European Green Party (EGP) offers an Internship Internal communication and campaign to join its campaign team in the run-up to the 2019 European Elections.
You will support the assistant campaign manager in her daily tasks, in particular:
- keeping close contact with communications officers and campaigners from Green parties across Europe, through a digital platform
- sharing motivating stories of Green successes, inspiring examples of campaigning and reusable content from Greens campaigns.
- An interest in online communities and how to make them thrive
- An interest in campaigning and (Green/progressive) politics
- You can write a decent motivating and/or clear text in English
- You are eager to learn fast
- You are interested in building up relationships
- Great collaborative skills to operate with a team of professionals
The European Green Party office is based in Ixelles, Brussels. The position is full time (38 hours a week). It will be filled from 01/12/2018 and will run until 15/06/2019. Our internships comply with Belgian minimum wage standards.
For more information
Please contact Joline Suijkerbuijk, Assistant Campaign Manager, Joline email@example.com and visit our website.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send a motivation letter with your curriculum vitae by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 21 November 2018, indicating “Internship internal comm” in the mail title.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na email@example.com