Názov www stránky Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung
Job Category: Policy
Job Experience: 5 to 8 years
Job Location: Brussels
Expiration Date: 23 Oct 2021
The European office of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Brussels is looking for a Policy Advisor for the competence center “Climate and Social Justice” starting as soon as possible.
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) is an independent and non-profit organization that is committed to the ideas and values of social democracy and the labor movement.
The Competence Centre “Climate and Social Justice” is dedicated to the task of reconciling decarbonization and climate neutrality with social justice and regional progress. We focus on industrial, energy and labor market policy as well as the European Green Deal. We formulate progressive policy proposals for the structural change taking place.
The worldwide network of FES enables dialogue on political, economic, social, and environmental issues not only between Germany and Europe, within itself Europe, but also between Europe and the world.
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung – as an institution involved in dialogue, education, and policy advice – has a special role as a “political network organization” for and with various European institutions.
- Monitoring EU climate policy and related policy fields as well as identifying upcoming climate and industrial policy trends
- Elaboration of and advocacy for progressive policy proposals
- Planning, implementation, evaluation, and follow-up of dialogues and consulting programs as well as trainings
- Preparation of short written analyses and oral statements
- Networking with political, trade union and civil society actors as well as the think tank community at the European level
- Accompanying visitors and delegations
- University degree in economics and/or social sciences
- Sound knowledge of European and international climate and energy policy, especially the European Green Deal
- Established network within the climate policy field
- Experience in project and event management/design
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Work experience in an organization engaged in climate and energy policy
- A full-time position
- Adequate payment in accordance with the Belgian law
- An international political working environment
- Appropriate professional development opportunities
- A friendly, appreciative working environment with open-minded colleagues
Please send your complete application documents (CV, motivation letter, recommendation letters, certificates) until October 30th 2021 by email to: Claudia Detsch, email@example.com
Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na firstname.lastname@example.org