Názov www stránky FRONTEX
Position (business title): Security Officer – Secretary to the EUROSUR Security Accreditation Board (a reserve list to be created for 1 position to be filled)
Sector/Unit/Division: Security Unit/Financial, Digital and Security Division
Closing date for applications: 18 October 2021 at 12:00
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES LINKED TO THE POSTION
The Security Officer – Secretary to the EUROSUR Security Accreditation Board is responsible for organising and providing the expertise administrative support to the EUROSUR Security Accreditation Board. The EUROSUR Security Accreditation Board is the security accreditation authority for EUROSUR, established within the Agency as an independent body performing the security accreditation activities related to EUROSUR.
The Security Officer – Secretary to the EUROSUR Security Accreditation Board is accountable to the Frontex Security Authority, reporting on his daily work to the Head of Unit under the supervision of the Head of Security Sector, with the exception of tasks as the Secretary to the Security Accreditation Board, where the incumbent reports to the Chair of the EUROSUR Security Accreditation Board.
The main duties, apart from performing tasks of Secretary to the EUROSUR Security Accreditation Board related to this position are:
- Provide strategic advice in security matters allowing Frontex to operate in a secure environment;
- Monitor the correct implementation of Frontex’s security rules and standards;
- Monitor and implement relevant European and International corporate security standards;
- Monitor and implement relevant European and International ISO IEC 27000 quality standards;
- Develop and ensure a corporate security risk management programme.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To be eligible, an applicant shall:
a) Possess a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma when the normal period of university education is four years or more (of full-time education); or Possess a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma followed by at least one year full-time professional experience, when the normal period of university education is at least three years (of full-time education); Only qualifications that have been awarded in EU Member States or that are subject to the equivalence certificates issued by the authorities in EU Member States shall be taken into consideration. Only the required education will be taken into account.
b) Possess (by the closing date for applications) at least 12 years of proven full-time professional experience
Suitability of applicants will be assessed against the following criteria in different steps of the selection procedure. Certain criteria will be assessed/scored only for shortlisted applicants during interviews (and or tests):
1. At least 8 years of professional working experience in corporate security-related specialised administrative support;
2. Serving for at least 5 years for the National Security Agency or working experience of as a Security Officer within the European or international environment;
3. Working experience in and ability to implement corporate security standards and general quality standards;
4. Experience in management of European Union Classified Information and Sensitive Non-classified Information and contribution to the establishment of the classified systems for their administration;
5. Training in the area of security and quality standards confirmed by a certificate issued by a recognised institution (e.g. ISO/IEC 27000, CISSP5 );
6. Knowledge of security accreditation procedures; 7. Working experience in cooperation with the European Union agencies or institutions;
Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
To apply for this job please visit microsite.frontex.europa.eu.