Názov www stránky GLOBSEC
Place of work
- Polus Tower II, Vajnorská, Nové Mesto
- full-time, trade licence
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Strategy and Leadership
- Development and implementation of long-term programme strategy and goals in compliance with the mission of the organization;
- Leadership, professional development and management of programme’s staff;
- Supervision over the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the programme;
- Management of the support staff (project assistant/manager, interns);
- Supervision over the planning, implementation, execution, and evaluation of projects; responsibility for all outcomes towards project committee and quality control;
- Responsibility for smooth cooperation of Programme’s team members with other GLOBSEC’s departments.
- Defining and adjusting of research agenda that focuses on European policy, economic affairs, and finance;
- Development and maintenance of communication with external experts;
- Supervision over the expert work of Research and Associate Fellow(s);
- Writing and editing expert publications;
- Quality control (final editing) of all publications and project proposals within the programme.
- Development of partnerships with key institutional and corporate partners;
- Ensuring that adequate funds are available to permit the programme’s activities to achieve the strategic goals;
- Identification and realization of fundraising opportunities and coordination with the Corporate Partnership Department.
- Representation of the programme at expert events (seminars, conferences);
- Commenting for media and advocating expert positions;
- Active contribution to the content of social media;
- Responsibility for presentation and visibility of programme’s activities and outcomes in media.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
- 1600 EUR
Employee perks, benefits
- Working in young, dynamic and international team
- Working in one of the most influential non-governmental institutions in Europe
- Development through formal and informal channels
- Participation in international conferences
Information about the selection process
If your profile meets all our requirements and you find this position matching your career ambitions, please send us your CV together with a motivation letter and a list of publications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Thank you for understanding.
Candidates with education suit the position
- University education (Master’s degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
Personality requirements and skills
- A candidate is required to have at least 5 years of experience in academia, think-tank, or public sector;
- High level of research/analytical skills supported by sound results;
- Expertise in European or global economic affairs or finance
- Active participation and networking in the area of expertise (on personal and institutional level);
- Proficiency in written and spoken communication in English is required;
- Proven track record in writing and editing expert publications;
- Experience in speaking at international events and commenting for media;
- Experience with team and project management.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na email@example.com