Názov www stránky GLOBSEC
Information about the position
Place of work: Polus Tower II, Vajnorská, Nové Mesto
Contract type: part-time
Start date: ASAP
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 700 EUR
Job description, responsibilities and duties
GLOBSEC is looking for Financial Coordinator of operational budget/internal operations who will be responsible for managing of budget and cash-flow reports.
MANAGEMENT OF BUDGET AND CASH-FLOW REPORTS
- Participates in creation, planning and regular adjustments of the organization’s annual budget and multi-year plan
- Collects data and maintains an electronic database of all related expenses
- Plans, monitors and evaluates organization’s expenditures (based on expenses database and personal meetings with heads of departments, creates a spending plan that assists the CFO in financial management of the organization).
- Makes analysis and evaluates individual expense groups, provides recommendations (controlling)
- Controls the budgets assigned to each department (drawing, planning, reporting and communication towards CFO).
- Forecasts regular expenses and creates scenarios
- Prepares monthly cash-flow reports
- Prepares monthly spending reports
- Prepares, implements and evaluates the tools and benchmarks to raise the effectiveness of expenses
- Participates on the preparation of the Annual financial report
- In cooperation with the financial manager plans the organization’s expenses into project budgets.
- Oversees investments of organization- monitors budget, evaluates RoI
CREATION AND UPDATE OF THE INTERNAL DOCUMENTS
- Updates financial documents
- Creates new documents (such as methodologies, guidelines, etc.)
Employee perks, benefits
- Working in a young, dynamic and international team
- Working in one of the most influential non-governmental institutions in Europe
- Possibility of career development through formal and informal channels
Information about the selection process
If your profile meets all our requirements and you find this position matching your career ambitions, please send us your CV together with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Thank you for understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position: Secondary with school-leaving examination, Follow-up/Higher Professional Education, University education (Bachelor’s degree), University education (Master’s degree)
English – Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience: 2
Personality requirements and skills
- Min. 2 years experience in Business Administration and Budgeting, forecasting and expenses evaluation
- Action oriented
- Good time management
- Optimizes work processes
- Effective communication
- Active in self-development
- Proactive and works independently
- Multitasking and nimble learning
GLOBSEC is a global think-tank based in Bratislava committed to enhancing security, prosperity and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world. The international environment is becoming less predictable and more complex. Technological innovation is quickly disrupting the old frameworks of economies, societies and political order. GLOBSEC helps to provide a better understanding of global trends and their consequences for society, economy and security.
We generate new ideas and drive change for a more stable, prosperous and sustainable world, by:
- Conducting world-class research and political insight into major threats and risks to our society.
- Driving change by engaging esteemed policy-makers and senior leaders from different sectors in our policy initiatives.
- Putting together leaders and stakeholders from multiple sectors at the right time in one place.
In an interconnected world, GLOBSEC stimulates public-private dialogue to shape agendas for the future. With global ambitions in mind, and building on its Central European legacy, GLOBSEC seeks to contribute to agendas which are critical for Europe. GLOBSEC acts in the spirit of European values and international cooperation.
Number of employees: 50-99 employees
Vajnorská 100/B, POLUS TOWER II
831 04 Bratislava
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na email@example.com