Its main goal is to shape the global debate through conducting research activities and connecting key experts on foreign and security policy.
To this goal contributes the annual GLOBSEC Bratislava Global Security Forum, one of the top conferences on global security in the world. GLOBSEC also organises the annual GLOBSEC TATRA SUMMIT, a conference that provides the ground for fruitful expert and political discussions on the future of Europe.
- Maintains President’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling internal and external meetings
- Prioritises the tasks of the President and ensures that all deadlines are met
- Prepares documents and presentation for President for meetings
- Handles phone and email communication in President’s name
- Opens, sorts and distributes correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail
- Prepares documents for signature and review and ensures timely approval by President
- Coordination of e-mail content creation with TM members to be regularly sent from President’s account to International Advisory Board
- Prepares reports by collecting and analysing information
- Secures information by completing data based backups
- Communicates with institutions, donors, sponsors and business partners following the instructions from President
- Plans the business trips for President including flight tickets purchasing, booking the hotel and all logistical aspects of the trip
- Takes meeting minutes at business meetings of the President
- Keeps all documents up to date and in line with our internal structure and terminology
- Archives documents and manages the shared drive
- Welcomes guests of the President by greeting them
- Fulfils other tasks based on the need of the President
- Manages two Office Assistants to ensure smooth office operation
Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree International relations, Management, Economics or similar field
Experience: at least 2 years as an Assistant/Executive Assistant in Corporate sector/NGO or similar position
Interest: International relations
Microsoft Powerpoint – advanced
Languages: Slovak – mother tongue
English – advanced (C1)
Functional Skills/Leadership Competencies
- able to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion is essential
- action oriented
- plans and aligns
- instils trust
- being resilient
- communicates effectively
- organisational savvy
Expected date of completion of the selection process is September 15th.
If your profile meets all our requirements and you find this position interesting, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ďalšie pracovné ponuky od GLOBSEC.