GLOBSEC is an independent, non-partisan, non-governmental organisation that builds on the successful work done by the Slovak Atlantic Commission (est.1993). Its main goal is to shape the global debate through conducting research activities and connecting key experts on foreign and security policy. To this goal contributes the annual GLOBSEC Bratislava Global Security Forum, one of the top conferences on global security in the world. GLOBSEC also organises the annual GLOBSEC TATRA SUMMIT, a conference that provides the ground for fruitful expert and political discussions on the future of Europe.
• Keeping and maintaining the relations with existing partners (assigned accounts)
• Building the expertise in the assigned field (e.g. energy); following the current trends and development
• Analysing of the interests of our private sector partners, based on that giving the inputs on behalf of the corporate partnership department to the other teams within the organization (mostly to GLOBSEC Policy Institute regarding the long-term projects and Strategic Forums regarding the flagship events)
• Creation of the tailored partnership proposals
• Communication with the potential partners about the conditions of the cooperation
• Facilitation of the networking at the events (together with the rest of the Business Development team)
• Paper work connected to the assigned accounts (contracts, invoices): in cooperation with the Financial Office
• Regular meetings and interaction with the Coordinator on the status of the assigned accounts and partner’s request
• Regular meetings with GLOBSEC Policy Institute regarding the current but also possible involvement of the private sector in the long-term projects and GLOBSEC’s content work
Master’s degree in Economics, International relations, Management or similar field
1-2 years in Key Account management, fundraising, NGO or Corporate sector, or similar position
Networking skills – advanced
Account management – advanced
Microsoft Excel – advanced
Microsoft Word – advanced
Microsoft Outlook – advanced
Microsoft Powerpoint – advanced
Slovak – mother tongue
English – advanced (C1)
• Interest in international relations, geopolitics, new technologies
• Independency, Proactivity
• Communication skills
• Results oriented
The application deadline is June 30th.
If your profile meets all our requirements and you find this position interesting, please send us your CV to email@example.com
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Thank you for understanding.
By sending us the cv and cover letter, the applicant grants the consent with processing of his/ her personal data with the purpose of applying for the posted position and in the extent determined by personal data contained in curriculum vitae or any similar document of the applicant, without a time limitation; however, not longer than for a period necessary to achieve the purpose of such processing, pursuant to Article 11 of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on protection of personal data and on change and amendment of other acts as amended.