As a B2B Marketing Support, you are a flexible, hardworking prospective marketeer who will support the B2B Marketing team in positioning, developing, growing, and promoting Google Partners programme and achieving measurable objectives. You will be responsible for supporting execution for all Google’s marketing activities targeting agencies and advertisers, ranging from small entrepreneurial businesses to larger advertisers in the country. You will help to increase adoption of Google Adwords, YouTube and Display, Mobile and much more.
It’s our job to help inform and educate users, advertisers, partners and opinion leaders about the benefits of Google’s products and the Google Partners programme as well as our distinctive company culture/values. We are looking for quick-witted, entrepreneurial and intellectually curious people to join the team. To succeed here, you’ll need to be able to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously. Things happen quickly at Google, and to get stuff done here, you need to be an enthusiastic team player – a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and isn’t frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things.
● Support in growing and innovating the Google Partners programme (growing agencies as well as businesses)
● Support in organising educational events and programmes, workshops and conferences
● Market analysis and pre-sales support for specific events (research, cold calls, e-mail communication)
● BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
● Business level communication in Slovak, Czech and English
1. Strong interest in the internet, online marketing and Google’s technology and business
2. Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment
3. Analytical skills and an interest in handling business problems
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
How to apply?
Please fill out the application form found here: https://goo.gl/ePpSpG. Plus feel free to introduce yourself in any creative way