Názov www stránky Greenpeace
Greenpeace is a global non-profit environmental organisation takes action to protect our natural home, now and for the future. We investigate and expose environmental abuse, hold decision-makers accountable, promote effective solutions and inspire others to create positive change.
Slovak office, part of Greenpeace in Central and Eastern Europe, is looking for a Greenpeace employee.
In this role, you can expect to contribute to and be part of an important program of work to stop climate change, save the ancient forests and protect our world’s oceans, earth and sky.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You have a proven track record of success in an ngo or a grassroot movement
- You act with integrity, empathy and humility
- You move people emotionally and mobilize them
- You take responsibility for actions and decisions
- You are willing to take risk
- You can deal with change, complex challenges and adverse situations
- You see the bigger picture
- You ask questions, you explore, you seek to understand before you judge.
- You are solutions-oriented
- You are dependable under pressure
- You ask for feedback and ask for help
- Media experience is a bonus
- And speak fluent English and Slovak or Czech
What we can offer you:
- A work opportunity with the most recognizable global environmental organization
- You will get to work in a team of skilled troublemakers determined to disrupt the status quo
- You will get to use your skills for good, engaging and motivating people to take action for the planet
- You will have the independence and scope to experiment, innovate and advance the aims of the organisation
- Salary and benefits package in line with Greenpeace values
Last not least, we offer a flexible working environment and opportunities for professional development.
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply!
We will contact the chosen candidates with an offer matching their competencies. It may take a bit longer to get you a suitable offer but we sincerely hope it will be worth the wait!
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
To apply for this job please visit cee.jobs.greenpeace.org.