Názov www stránky Habitat for Humanity International
Driven by the vision that everyone needs a decent place to live, Habitat for Humanity began in 1976 as a grassroots effort. The housing organization has since grown to become a leading global nonprofit working in more than 70 countries. Families and individuals in need of a hand up partner with Habitat for Humanity to build or improve a place they can call home. Through financial support, volunteering or adding a voice to support affordable housing, everyone can help families achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves. Through shelter, we empower. To learn more, visit habitat.org/emea.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
We are currently seeking to recruit for a:
Director – Regional HR Business Partner
CONTRACT TYPE: full-time
BASIC WAGE (gross): 6 180 €
JOB LOCATION & TRAVEL: Bratislava, Slovakia & 20%
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a talented professional for the role of a Director, Regional HR Business Partner. This position is both a strategic and operational role responsible for driving a high value human resources strategy and talent agenda for the region. This role is critical in executing our global strategic people initiatives, advising the area, regional and national office leaders on high value human resources and organizational effectiveness, working collaboratively with our centers of expertise and shared services and serving as a trusted advisor. The HRBP Director is a member of the Area Office and Global People Leadership Teams.
The HRBP Director will focus on high impact activities and interventions, responsible for developing, implementing and managing human resources and organizational development programs, systems, policies and procedures which support the regional operations strategy and which support human resource value by helping the organization make the right investments in people capabilities and achieving commensurate returns. This includes developing strategies to enable workforce productivity and performance, as well as monitor and evaluate current HR processes and programs to ensure maximum service delivery.
- Serve as strategic business and thought partner to the Area leadership team and national leaders on strategic and transformational HR matters.
- Support the development of national organizations to meet the capacity building goals of the regional strategy and to align with Habitat’s mission and principles.
- Collaborate with the Organizational Development Specialist, to support organization development, training, and capacity building plans of national programs and key staff.
- Offer strategic HR input into Grant Proposal development during pre-proposal, implementation and post-proposal phases.
Compliance and Employee Relations
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in all major human resources areas, developments and activities to address and resolve problems in accordance with the statutory requirements of the labor laws.
- Review and address all HR compliance related issues – audits, internal reviews, whistle blower reports, grievances, etc.
- Review and address employee survey results and interventions with clear action plans.
- Provide complete employee relations support for the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years in an HR/LOD function preferably at HR/LOD management level.
- Fully fluent in English (and Spanish for LAC area).
- Regional experience.
- Experience working in an international organization, preferably in an International NGO.
- Cross-cultural management experiences an asset.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strategic HR Expertise
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Strategic thinking and analysis
- Organizational Design and measurement
- Relationship management and Influence
- Business acumen
- Succession management
- Leadership development
- Process improvement
- Total rewards strategy
- Team working/collaboration and Problem solving
- Change management
- Organizational and HR know-how
- Employee relations
- Legal/ regulatory compliance
- Performance management
- Mediation/dispute resolution
Active support of HFHI Values:
- Humility – We are part of something bigger than ourselves
- Courage – We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular
- Accountability – We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission
Safeguarding: HFHI requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity’s code of conduct.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
To apply for this job please visit www.habitat.org.