Názov www stránky Habitat for Humanity International
Driven by the vision that everyone needs a decent place to live, Habitat for Humanity began in 1976 as a grassroots effort. The housing organization has since grown to become a leading global nonprofit working in more than 70 countries. Families and individuals in need of a hand up partner with Habitat for Humanity to build or improve a place they can call home. Through financial support, volunteering or adding a voice to support affordable housing, everyone can help families achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves. Through shelter, we empower.
To learn more, visit habitat.org/emea.
We are currently seeking to recruit for a:
Finance Team Support Intern
Working time: Approximately 20hrs per week (flexible)
Wage: 4€/ hour
What would be your responsibilities?
As a Finance Team Support Intern you will provide support to the Finance Team in the EMEA Area Office:
- Accounting documentation
- Expense account validation
- Communication with the Accounts Payable Department in the US
- Communication with vendors
- Communication with staff
- Record retention
- General administrative support
- Provide reception duties; receive and attend to visitors; Receive and screen calls; dispatch outgoing mail at the post office;
- Provide support for meetings (refreshments, setting up the meeting room)
What do we require?
- Must be a full-time university student
- Interest in a long term internship for at least a year
- Ability to fill out forms and carry out routine administrative tasks with precision
- Ability to use English and Slovak for administrative communication
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or 1st year Master student with specialization in finance or business administration
- Theoretical knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping
- Proactivity and ability to work independently
What do we offer you?
- Working in a multicultural environment
- 5 euro fully paid meal vouchers
If you are interested in internship with the EMEA Area Office, and in helping to eliminate poverty housing and you meet the requirements, please send in one document your motivation letter and CV in English indicating the position you are applying for to Human Resources to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: September 25, 2020. To find out more about HFHI visit us at www.habitat.org/emea.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na firstname.lastname@example.org