The Alliance for Direct Democracy in Europe is a cross European party that was created in September 2014, and recognised by the European Parliament in December 2014.
Parties from 9 different countries joined meanwhile the ADDE.
Our objective is a democratic Europe made up of nation states, able to interact economically and engage in solid common endeavours.
We are seeking a Service Provider for a regional representative.
- Promote the aims of the ADDE.
- Create audio-visual content in line with the aims and ideals of the ADDE.
- Collate and retain footage, videos and content to be used in furthering the ADDE.
- Make videos to illustrate the work of the ADDE and its members.
- Turning information from polling into understandable and user-friendly information type
- Assist a team of like-minded people in building an online strategy.
- Create content for social media that will reflect the aims and ideals of the ADDE.
- Work as part of a team of like-minded employees tasked with an online development strategy.
- Control and maintain the ADDE brand and image in line with the mission statement.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required which fall reasonably within the scope of the post.
- A degree in Business Management & Marketing.
- Must be able to speak at least English and French.
- Must be based in Wales/UK to have the depth and understanding of the region when conducting research into the perception of the EU across the region.
- A candidate who has had experience of living outside of the EU for at least 2 years is preferred to help them compare EU governance with that of non EU governments.
- Be able to drive and have a full clean driver’s license with access to own car.
- Ideally have marketing experience to understand the marketing methods used by the EU and to be able to assess its effectiveness in publicising its aims.
- Ideally will have managed their own business to understand the needs and challenges faced by businesses and how the EU affects them.
- A flexible job as an independent Service Provider.
Send CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th, October 2015.
Include your expected level of fee requirements. The position will be available as of October 15th, 2015.