Názov www stránky NOVE
About the job
To support our business growth, we are looking for a public affairs professional as an intern in Brussels to start the latest in September 2018. The internship will last for six months (potentially renewable) and is remunerated.
If you are eager to learn, proactive, passionate about the EU environment and able to work collaboratively in a small and dynamic structure, this might be a great opportunity for you.
You should relish the challenges of handling a mix of public affairs and communications activities across various industries, including information and communications technology (ICT), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), healthcare and energy/environment.
Under the guidance of senior team members, your tasks will include:
- Monitoring, gathering intelligence and providing analysis of EU policies and legislation;
- Researching and drafting background notes;
- Attending and reporting on meetings;
- Providing logistical support for meetings and events;
- Assisting with business administration;
- Performing other tasks as requested to contribute to the objectives of NOVE
Qualifications and skills
- Master degree in political science, European affairs/studies or law, or related field;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Proven knowledge of the EU decision making process and stakeholders environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of one or more European languages is an asset;
- Previous experience in a consultancy/in-house, EU institution, trade association or other relevant professional environment is a must;
- Strong collaboration skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
Applicants are invited to send their CV and cover letter before 30 July (28.july) 2018 via www.nove.eu
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
To apply for this job please visit nove.eu.