Názov www stránky Plastics Recyclers Europe
Job Category: Communications
Job Experience: Internships
Job Location: Brussels
Expiration Date: 26 Jun 2019
We are looking for an EU Communications Trainee with the below background:
Supporting PRE communications team, working on the implementation of the communications plans of the association.
- Implementing the online communication strategy and managing social media accounts of the association (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube).
- Designing of communication activities & materials for events.
- Coordinating political messages with the advocacy team.
- Assistance in the management of different communication projects.
- Contributing to the drafting of the new communication projects, promotion strategies and the overall strategy.
- Creating surveys and data collection including contacting our members.
Skills and qualifications
- University degree in communications management, political communications, information technology or a related degree.
- Good communication skills – both written and oral.
- Experience in communications, particularly in the drafting of communication strategies/plans and in managing social media.
- Experience in events organization.
- Strong sense of organisation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure and respecting tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in the MS Office software package.
- An excellent level of English; both written and spoken; attention to detail.
- Experience in using design software such as in-Design and Illustrator.
- Open minded, fast learner and a good networker.
- Creative mind-set with a passion for digital communications.
- Team player and proactive.
- Knowledge of the functioning of the European Institutions.
- Ability to use the different communication styles.
- Knowledge of Brussels-EU media landscape.
You will be working in a multicultural, dynamic environment, within a small team of young and dynamic professionals. This internship will give you a chance to gain knowledge of the plastics and plastics recycling industry in Europe and it will help you to better understand structure and functioning of European associations and how do they interact with the EU institutions. You will have a possibility to participate in real case communication projects.
Type of contract
Initially, a 3-month Convention of Professional Immersion (CIP) with a possibility to extend it to 6 months.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CV by July 1, 2019 to email@example.com
About Plastics Recyclers Europe
Plastics Recyclers Europe (PRE) is the leading organization representing the voice of the European plastics recyclers who reprocess post-consumer and post-industrial plastic waste into high quality, secondary raw materials. PRE enables the circularity of plastics by promoting and fostering conditions to increase the quality of both mechanical and chemical recycling. It has over decennial expertise and know-how of the sector as well as an established position in Brussels.
Plastics recyclers are important facilitators of the circularity of plastics and the transition towards the circular economy. Plastics recycling industry in Europe is a rapidly growing sector representing €3bn of turnover, 6.6 mt of installed recycling capacity, 500 companies and 18.000 employees.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na firstname.lastname@example.org