We are looking for candidates in our Bratislava office on the position of
Work schedule: full-time/part time with flexible working hours
Duration: 6-12 months
The Traineeship is an entry-level position dedicated to bringing new talent to Procter & Gamble and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial employment to our successful Trainees.
P&G is the world’s largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Being ranked as the Best Company for Developing Leaders by the Hay Group in 2013 and in 2014, we are sure we have the right opportunity for You, right now!
The job scope:
Our newly designed traineeship provides you a unique opportunity to join our best-in-class Sales organization for 6-12 months with the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial position (Junior Account Handler/Junior Key Account Manager – upon successful completion of your traineeship).
From the first day you will be responsible for co-leading P&G business at one of our main retailers. You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth customer, market and trade analysis. Within your assignment you will have a chance to cooperate with several departments such as logistics, marketing and finance that will help you with linking the P&G and external world business and financial dynamics.
The Traineeship will be challenging and meaningful from the first day and an outstanding amount of learning and experience will catapult your personal and professional development, which – provided successful traineeship – will help you to succeed long-term within P&G.
A few of your key learnings and experiences will include:
- In depth market and customer understanding
·Data trends and financial analyses.
· Building cooperative business relationship with local/regional customers.
· Executing long term sales strategies and marketing initiatives.
· Designing customer specific sales plans in an assigned category.
· Developing and selling tailor-made, in-store programs.
As Sales Trainee you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan.
·Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package.
· Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal capabilities.
· Be encouraged decision making and risk taking.
· Have the opportunity for a managerial role in P&G upon completion of the program.
The Ideal Candidate:
- is a student in last year/ fresh graduate up to 1 year from graduation
·has strong initiative, problem solving, and good communication skills in Czechor Slovak and English
·has positive attitude towards challenge and changes
·is able to work against priorities
·has a valid driver’s license