Názov www stránky Slido
We are looking for a person, who would join our IT manager on the mission to enable the rest of the company with various IT initiatives. We are using plenty of tools and we expect to reconsider many of them to simplify our workflow. Our IT team will determine the toolset, used integrations and guidelines of how we work. In order to succeed, we need to stay both lean and organized in a fast paced environment.
- Administration and maintenance of tools
– Access management tools (OKTA)
– Networking tools (VPN, local network)
– Online conferencing tools (Zoom)
– Communications tools (GSuite, Slack)
- Implementation of internal computers, thin clients, vendor and license management
- Maintain and improve our office infrastructure
- Support our colleagues with IT related questions and issues
- Keep track of overall availability (uptime) and reliability (bugs) in form of reports
- Assist with day-to-day IT operational tasks & make sure our internal events run smoothly
- University degree in IT field/previous experience in internal IT required
- Motivated by helping others, when things break (and they will) you are eager and able to fix them
- Excellent reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness
- Your English is advanced/fluent
- You like thinking of ways to improve efficiency
- You have general overview in IT and you are eager to learn more
- You are curious about how things work and you are fond of the latest technological development
Why join us
- We are a team of 150+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Monthly salary (gross): 1200-1800 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sli.do.