Názov www stránky Slido
As Slido is growing, also the requirements towards our security are increasing. Most of the things need protection and it’s no different with our product and our network. You will work with our small (but awesome) IT team, where you will have plenty of learning and self-realization opportunities.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate the severity of security incidents and suspicious activity & make proposals how to prevent them in the future
- Identify security risks, threats and the vulnerability of network/IT systems/applications/new technologies
- Prepare and run penetration tests (including scope, quotes and timeline), analyze the results and take actions based on the outcome
- You will work with Snyk and Threat Stack
- Assist with planning and delivering of security trainings
- Support our Legal team (whenever needed) and also all our other internal teams
- University education or previous experience in the area of IT security, certifications are a plus
- You are motivated by helping others, reliable, dependable, and trustworthy
- You never stop thinking about how to make things better
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have general overview in IT and you are eager to learn more
- You are curious about how things work and you are fond of the latest technological development
- Your English is advanced/fluent
Why join us
- We are a team of 130+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Monthly salary (gross): 1400-2200 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sli.do.