We are currently looking for interns to start on the 1 February 2016 for a minimum of 3 months in our Brussels office.
Deadline to apply: 3/1/2016
- Carrying out research on EU and national politics with regards to Roma issues and in the fields of anti-discrimination and social inclusion;
- Assisting with current projects;
- Assisting with drafting of publications;
- Supporting the information programme (e.g. e-news, newsletters, press releases, etc);
- Assisting with the organisation of events;
- Proofreading and editing texts;
- Supporting the maintenance of ERIO’s database;
- Supporting the updating of ERIO’s website.
- Excellent English both verbally and writing;
- Fluency in French is preferable;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Roma issues, discrimination/human rights and of European Union policies and institutions;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong communication skills;
- Computer skills;
- Commitment to the promotion of Roma inclusion and human rights.
Internships are unpaid. however, we can offer you the possibility to:
- Gain knowledge on lobbying with European institutions on anti-discrimination and social inclusion issues
- Become familiar with EU policies on Roma, human rights and anti-discrimination issues
- Become familiar with the landscape of Brussels-based NGOs
- Work in an international and multicultural environment
- Gain knowledge on fundraising issues
How to apply:
Please note that we only reply to short-listed candidates.