Are you looking for an interesting Research Internship with an energetic, young and fast moving work environment? Are you interested in China and the tourism industry? Then this is the right opportunity for you!
COTRI China Outbound Tourism Research Institute is the world’s leading independent research institute for consulting, research, information, training, and quality assessment relating to the Chinese outbound tourism market.
COTRI is a privately organised, independent institute registered in Germany. In addition to the head office in Hamburg, Germany, COTRI has a Chinese office based in Beijing and more than 20 COTRI Country Partners located in countries around the world, providing local services in more than 50 countries.
COTRI’s main goal is to enable private companies and public institutions all over the world to offer successfully high quality travel, tourism, and leisure services for Chinese visitors according to their specific expectations and demands. To reach this goal, COTRI offers a broad range of customised services including consulting, market research, strategy development for market entry and market penetration, qualitative and quantitative analysis and data, training, certification and counselling for destinations, public organisations and companies.
For more than a decade, COTRI has worked for multiple governments, companies, and international organisations on every continent, and is a source of information for international and Chinese media including CNN, BBC, Bloomberg, The Economist, The Financial Times, South China Morning Post, China Daily, and many more.
More at www.china-outbound.com.
About the Research Internship:
Assist all research and production activities by actively conducting and supporting preliminary research for reports, data mining, projects for international clients, periodical publications, among others.
- You are fluent in English and have good communication skills;
- You are independent, creative and responsible;
- You have solid research skills (either qualitative or quantitative);
- You have solid MS Office skills;
- You are currently enrolled or have recently completed your graduate studies;
- You are currently enrolled in a PhD course (desirable);
- You have an international background (desirable);
- You have some knowledge/interest in the tourism sector (desirable); and
- You have some knowledge/interest in China (desirable).
- One-time allowance of 100,- € to help with relocation arrangements;
- Monthly allowance of 300,- €;
- Dynamic corporate culture and the possibility to actively shape your own professional development;
- Learning the way a consultancy and research institute functions; and
- The possibility of doing your thesis in a related area, being supervised by our team.
Duration: Up to 6 months if mandatory for your current degree; 3 months if not.
Starting date: Mid-June 2016.
Applicants should send their CV and motivation letter to email@example.com