Job description, responsibilities and duties
EAI is now seeking an Intern to assist the Venue Manager. This role may be a starting point in your career, giving the intern the possibility of progression to more senior roles.
Providing support to the Venue Manager with the following issues:
• Assisting the Event management team with the planning and logistics of conferences.
• Providing support in preparing financial data management and organizing financial documentation by conference.
• Preparing correspondence, information requests and assistance to external participants.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
• Sound computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technical interfaces
• Service minded, positive and team-oriented
• The following skills will be considered a plus:
o understanding of venues management and coordination activities;
o ability to construct and review contracts in detail;
o financial budgeting skills;
o experience working in events;
o experience working in a team.
*** Only applications submitted in English will be taken into consideration.
Brief description of the company
EAI combines vision and advocacy of society leaders with a grassroots democratic participative model, functioning together through innovative web tools covering all stages of the innovation cycle to build a new and sustainable innovation paradigm.