The candidate must be organised, pro-active and sociable, take initiative, keep deadlines and be full time available during 6 months. He/She will report to the EPP Spokesperson and support the EPP Press Department with the day to day tasks.
- Monitoring the media and compile a press coverage newsletter on a daily basis
- Support the creation and distribution of press releases
- Monitoring social media and support social media projects
- Assist in designing and implementing communication strategies
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- A university degree in the following non-exhaustive subjects: languages, communications, economy or political science
- Native-level English mandatory, fluency in German will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and outstanding writing skills are essential
- A creative thinker who can work in a fast pace and diverse environment
- Ability to work efficiently in team as well as independent; ability to prioritise tasks and respect deadlines
- An excellent understanding of EU decision-making processes, EU policies and the European Institutions
An internship placement is focused on candidates who are at the beginning of their professional careers. However, any other practical experience that could be relevant to the work of the EPP may be considered an asset.
Remuneration will be provided
Please send your CV together with a Cover Letter by email to email@example.com until 24 September. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The EPP is the largest and most influential European-level political party of the centre-right, which currently includes 77 parties and partners from 41 countries, the Presidents of the European Commission, the European Council, and of the European Parliament, 8 EU and 6 non-EU heads of state and government, 14 members of the European Commission and the largest Group in the European Parliament.