Duration: 6 months
The European University FOundation is an alliance of European universities aiming to accelerate the modernisation of the European Higher Education Area. We stand for diversity and social fairness in Higher Education and base our work on the following five pillars:
- Digital Higher Education
- Quality Mobility
- Employment & Entrepreneurship
- Active Citizenship
- Policy Innovation
The EUF offers a Communication and events traineeship for students or recent graduates to work with our staff in our Luxembourg or Brussels office.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assistance with communication related tasks such as newsletters, Social Media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter) and online marketing tools (Google Adwords)
- Graphic design for Leaflets, posters, publications and web-content
- Event management support for EUF’s training activities
Required skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Background in communication, media, graphic design or similar
- Familiar with the concepts of Social Media and online marketing
- Good knowledge of Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Precise and organised way of working
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package and Google apps
- Capability of working in a team as well as independently
Terms and conditions:
- Traineeship duration: 4-6 months
- The Trainee should begin between September 1st and October 1st
- The Trainee is encouraged to have an Erasmus+ traineeship scholarshop or equal funding. The EUF is able to provide selected candidates with a top-up grant to cover the living costs.
- Our young and dynamic team offers a challenging and rewarding work environment with mentorship
- Experience in local, national or European students organisations
- Fluency in other European languages (e.g. French, German, Italian or Spanish)
- Volunteer experience
To apply, please send a motivation letter, a CV and examples of your previous work related to communication and design to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 9 July 2017.
Applications received after the deadline won’t be considered.
We will conduct online-interviews with all shortlisted applicants prior to recruitment