The European Youth Information and Counselling Agency (ERYICA) is an independent European organisation, composed of national youth information co-ordination bodies and networks. It works to intensify European co-operation in the field of youth information work and services. It aims to develop, support and promote quality generalist youth information policy and practice at all levels, in order to meet the information needs of young people in Europe and to apply the principles of the European Youth Information Charter. With 34 Members in 27 countries, ERYICA is a main actor in the development and promotion of youth information and couselling in Europe.
The ERYICA Secretariat is looking for one intern to support the Agency in both general and project-related tasks. The intern will closely cooperate with the Secretariat staff.
This internship is a good opportunity to gain veritable work experience in an international environment and through close cooperation in a small team. The proposed length of the internship is 3 to 4 months.
Description of activities
- Support in event organisation: gathering information on participants, offers from providers, online applications, coordinating with organisers, booking travels, feeding the internal database, follow-up.
- Support for the administrative tasks in the Agency, including processing the correspondence, documentation, accountancy and files necessary for the general administration and for the projects of the Agency.
- Provide support in project management, mostly within the Erasmus+ and Horizon 2020 programmes of the European Union.
- Edit our website and work on the maintenance of our online platforms (including social media and newsletter).
- Support in the coordination of activities related to the projects and daily work of the Agency.
Profile of candidates
- Studies in a relevant field, such as social policy, education, international cooperation, administration or similar;
- Very good command of English (C1), both written and spoken;
- User level computer skills;
- Interest in youth work and youth policy;
- Eligibility for Erasmus+ placement;
- Residence permit for Luxembourg.
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
The intern will be hosted in the framework of the Erasmus+ internship programme (available for students). The internship period will begin in September/October 2017 and entail 30 working hours/week, distributed over 4 or 5 days, within regular working hours of the ERYICA Secretariat.
For further information, refer to the attached document.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection interviews will take place online.
Due to the expected high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for application: 31 August 2017