Food Compliance International is a leading firm providing regulatory services in the fields of food and nutrition in jurisdictions all over the world.
Food Compliance International is looking to recruit a junior consultant to support its team.
- University degree in European law preferably, and/or experience in food legal and regulatory affairs;
- Proficient English and desirable good level of French, Dutch and/or Spanish;
- Attention to detail;
- Proactive attitude.
- Perform the legal check of labeling, composition and advertising of innovative foods;
- Assist with literature and online searches of case-law and regulatory developments;
- Assist with the preparation of regulatory notes.
- Drafting articles and newsletters.
Initial 6 months stage, with possible recruitment on an indefinite contract.
Please send your CV and Cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org